Bluuยดs Spilling Jar

Pages

  • Home
  • Bluu's Pen
  • Bluu's Life
  • Bluu Reviews
  • Bluu's List
  • Bluu's Library

Tuesday, September 1, 2026

Offline (an excuse)

Little update.

It's 01:32AM on Tuesday, the 1st of September.

I'm sitting in bed with my laptop, writing this, while One Tree Hill's first season plays in the background on my TV.

All while also listening to my cat's troubled breathing.

I was supposed to be in class yesterday at about 12PM, but instead, I was standing in the middle of my room in the dorms, talking on FaceTime with my mom, when she told me to pack a bag and come back home as soon as possible if it didn't mess with my classes. So I did. I was at the bus station by 01:23PM with a backpack, a shoulder bag, and a jacket, having a chicken teriyaki sub while waiting for my bus.

Spent 6 long hours drawing and reading on my way home, while praying for a turn of events (a eucatastrophe, maybe), to find my cat all healthy in the living room, begging to go out for the night.

But that was obviously far from reality.

He was in the living room; that part stayed true.

But he was just lying there, eyes barely open and all teary.

He slept all night in my bed with me, didn't drink, didn't eat, didn't even get up.

Today, at 08:43 AM, we checked him in at the Vet, like every morning since last Thursday.

At 06:30 PM, when we went to pick him up, we were given a short update on his condition: still unknown cause, dehydrated, so he got fluids through an IV, didn't eat, so he'll be getting a feeding tube tomorrow. He also seemed a little more down than yesterday, but he managed to get out of my bed and walked to the bathroom twice tonight!!

I don't know if I'm setting myself up for heartbreak or disappointment; hopefully not.

But I can't help being a little (really, really) sad.

So I guess this is my way of explaining (even if it's not needed) why I haven't posted for a couple of days, or why I won't be posting/updating my page for the next couple of days or weeks, which goes complely against what I had planned.

I guess that's all I have to say this time.

Thanks for stopping by.

xoxo, Bluu.

at September 01, 2026
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: Life

2 comments:

  1. anissa bezerraSeptember 3, 2026 at 9:01 PM

    bluu, i'm so so sorry to hear that! i have two cats so i can imagine how you must be feeling, i would feel exactly the same way. take your time, as long as you need. i'm wishing your baby recovers soon, sending you both all the love ๐Ÿค

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adii BluuSeptember 5, 2026 at 3:56 PM

      Thank you so much Anissa! He's getting better day by day, he just started eating by himself yesterday night and he's walking a lot more!!! even begging me to sit outside with him to get a bit of sun. He's luckily been taken care of daily by the loveliest vets ever, so we're really optimistic now! <33

      Delete
      Replies
        Reply
    2. Reply
Add comment
Load more...

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Gilmore Girls (an analysis on Rory's boyfriends)

If you are anything like me, longing for teen and coming-of-age 90s and 2000's shows, you definitely know we're about to dive into a...

  • Casual Dating (and the art of pretending)
    We have to admit it: dating culture is obsessed with remaining unbothered. I know the concept of "Gen Z loves to act unbothered 24/7...
  • Hello, lovies! (an introduction)
    Welcome to my little corner of the internet! ♡ I’m so happy you stumbled upon this space. I wanted to create a cozy, personal hideaway to do...
  • Risk (and the art of jumping in)
    Taking into account the fact that I'm young (and a Pisces, if you ask me), I tend to change my mind often or just race through 8 very di...
Kindle Off Kindle Screen
tap to power on ♥
Bluu Character
Intro Frame Wall

subs

×
Drinks 8 Drinks 9 Drinks 10 Drinks 11 Drinks 12 Drinks 13 Drinks 14
✦ ✧ ✦ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧

Don't Miss Out on Bluu's Next Spilling Thought!

Join the community for early access to new blog posts, life updates, tutorials, and more.

Thank you for subscribing! ♡ Check your email to confirm.
✦ HELLO, BLUU ON THE LINE! ✦ • August 2026
♡ Come say hi! ★ Need new friends!
♡ share your blogs lovies ♡

brat

Widget Image
iBook Clamshell
► PLAY BLUU´S AUX
DIVA PLAYLIST 0:03:13
NOW PLAYING ► TATE MCRAE - it's ok I'm ok
MY COMFORT SHOWS ♡!
Show Poster

1 / 5

Elissabat

Widget Image
Status Avatar
...
  • Home
  • Home

Search This Blog

Open Media Player
Windows Media Player
_□✕
FileViewPlayToolsHelp
♡ Now Playing
♡ Media Guide
♡ Winx Club
♡ Bratz
♡ Movies
♡ Vlogs
♡ Podcasts
♡ Pop Culture
♡ Fashion Icon
♡ Personal CD
♡ I like Kpop, so what?
🔊
WMP 8
✦
3
๐Ÿ””
New Post Up!

In hopes of having similar taste to yours, I've just made a new post talking about Rory's boyfriends on Gilmore Girls!

๐Ÿ””
New Post Up!

Wrote a bit about one of my favorite fictional guys and why everyone seem to love him. "The Draco Malfoy phenomenon (and why we're all collective victims of it)" is up now!

๐Ÿ””
Aesthetic update!

It's been a few days, but I've been working hard on the new layout! Hope you like the new aesthetic!!

♪ ♫ ♬
Pink Vinyl Turntable

Tate mcrae

Tate mcrae
slap for a status update, or not idc ♡ jk
PearPod Off
★ posts calendar (kinda calling myself out)
- x
AUG
POST ♡ click to view past post!

pinkselle

Widget Image
Fave Blogs + Inspo ♡
✧ Lotusofmysoul ✧ The Luvbug Diaries ✧ Princess Pixel Princess ✧ Diary of an Indigenous Diva

About Me

My photo
Adii Bluu
View my complete profile

Followers

Blog Visits Counter

Blog Archive

  • September 2026 (3)
  • August 2026 (5)

Labels

  • Life
  • Opinions
  • writing

Report Abuse

Let’s Spill the Ink ✎...
I'm always open to new reflections, personal stories, and the occasional bad poem. Whether you're here to share or just to read, your voice is welcome here. ♡
AIR MAIL
Your note has been sent! ✉˚สš♡ษž˚
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me.
Powered by Blogger.