Welcome to my little corner of the internet! ♡
I’m so happy you stumbled upon this space. I wanted to create a cozy, personal hideaway to document my life, share my favorite things, and just be myself (also to connect with sweet souls like you, ofc!!!).
A little bit about me
What you’ll find here (probably missing a lot)
This blog is going to be a mix of all the little things in life that bring me joy:
- bookish rambles: TBR lists, Kindle updates, recommendations I've found on TikTok and Pinterest (because your girl here doesn't have a lot of bookish friends, or friends in general) and honest thoughts on what I’m currently reading.
- life recaps & diary entries: casual life updates, current obsessions (expect a lot of those), lists of anything (I'm the list-making girl!), and cozy moments.
- blog design & creative writing: behind-the-scenes updates as I customize this space with fun gadgets and layout tweaks! As well as things I write (as a former Wattpad and AO3 girly, I've got you), I'd love to say life advice too, but I don't think I'm the right person for that.
Let’s be friends!
Building this site has been such a fun (hard) labor of love—from the custom widgets to the little sparkles fluttering across your screen right now!
I’d love to get to know you! Leave a message in the chatbox to say hi! What’s something small that made you smile today?
I'll be really happy to hear from you and to follow each other!
Thank you for stopping by!
xoxo, Bluu✨
No comments:
Post a Comment